Nightmare online shopping with Uniqlo

2.2

Basically do not shop online, their stuff is good, but take the time to go to the shop.

If anything goes wrong, and believe me, the delivery company they use Hermes is no good, you will not be able to contact anyone on the phone either at Uniqlo or Hermes. You will have to rely on emails and the whole experience will drag on.

Rubbish customer service. Cannot comment on product as I have not received it inspite of tracking saying they attempted to deliver days ago, which is untrue, I was home and no note was left.

Product or Service Mentioned: Myhermes Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: I like their clother which are good quality and value for money.

I didn't like: Online ordering hopeless.

MyHermes - Review in Other category from London, London

Update by user May 16, 2016

Just thought I would let you know the final outcome of my problem with MyHermes. It became very clear that sending emails was getting me nowhere they were just sending me back emails saying the label had expired and not addressing the issue.

So after much searching I finally found a phone number for MyHermes so I thought I would try a phone call. I finally found an intelligent member of staff, she had a look at all the emails, listened to my issue and fully understood what my issue was and that there was no point in re booking the collection until this had been resolved. She spoke to the area manager for the couriers so that they know where they were going, she refunded the cost of the collection and delivery, and she gave me a credit for when I re booked. Fabulous customer service from the lovely agent on the phone I could not fault it.

The collection was rearranged and the courier came to the correct address and picked up the parcel, everything went very smoothly.

The courier told me he had been given the wrong details for the first collection and that was why he never came, which could have been the case, but if this was the reason the online Help could have sorted it with my first enquiry. However, all is well that ends well, and if I had a problem again then I would definitely PHONE the call centre and not email as this seems to be the most efficient way of fixing any problems you may have.

Original review posted by user Apr 16, 2016

WORST COURIER SERVICE EVER!

I sold an item on Gumtree and the person who bought the item arranged the parcel to be collected by Hermes.

They were told not to come on Saturday, but they did and no one was home. They put a card through the door with no contact details, but advised they would collect the parcel on Monday. I waited in the whole day but the courier did not come. I contacted them on Tuesday via live chat and was advised the courier would definitely be there, so I made sure someone was home all day, and once again the courier did not come.

Back onto live chat and was told the courier had been but the woman told him the parcel wasn't ready, when the courier said he came there was no woman home it would have been my 18 year old son who answered the door. So I thought I should start emailing instead just so I had a record of what was happening, just as well as it turned out because I discovered an item I had been waiting for and had not received was meant to have been delivered by guess who? You've got it, Hermes! Needless to say I still have the parcel, the courier never did find the right house and instead of investigating the issue as they promised they simply let the label on the parcel expire and now will do nothing until we raise a new label.

I am so angry I can't even tell you a parcel that was meant to be collected on the 1st April 2016, is still sitting in my lounge and it is the 16th April 2016.

The other parcel was seemingly delivered and signed for, but the signature was just a squiggle so either it was delivered to the wrong address or stolen by the courier. If anyone wants to see it I have a record of all the many emails between myself and Hermes, but if you are looking for a courier service do yourself a favour and try someone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Myhermes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.